TBSC, in some circumstances, also shares customer information with and outside companies. TBSC’s Privacy Notice describes our principles and practices regarding how we share customer information with affiliates and outside companies.
Information We Collect
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily choose to provide such information directly to us, such as when you register for access to the Site, create an account with us, manage your account on our Site, contact us with inquiries, request information or materials from us, or otherwise interact with our us or our Site. Such information may include your name, phone number, email, address, social security number, date of birth, and online account information such as a username and password.
Personal Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may collect and receive Personal Information about you from third parties, such as our affiliates, consumer reporting agencies, or third-party data providers. Such information may include demographic information, income, employment, residence, or credit information.
Log Data And Other Information
We and our affiliates and our third-party service providers may automatically collect and store certain information when you visit or use the Site, including information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you use to connect to the Internet, browser type, device type, mobile device ID (UDID), screen size and resolution, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the Site you came from and exited to, operating system, user agent string, Internet connection type, links you click, searches conducted on the Site, date/time stamp, and pages visited. To obtain such information, we may use logs or applications that recognize your computer and gather information about its online activity.
Cookies And Other Technologies
How We Use The Information That We Collect
We and our affiliates or our third-party service providers may use the Personal Information that we collect from you or from third parties, transaction information, and Other Information that we or our third-party service providers collect from our server logs, cookies and other technologies for a variety of purposes, including to develop, offer, deliver and improve our services, or other transactions, to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law. For example, we may use the information to:
- Operate the Site;
- Deliver services to people who use the Site;
- Understand how visitors use our Site, assist us with resolving visitors' questions regarding the use of our Site, and determine whether the content on our Site is effective;
- Improve our Site and service offerings;
- Communicate with you, notify you about important updates or changes to TBSC’s services, and address relevant inquiries or complaints;
- Market and promote services offered by TBSC both online and offline, consistent with applicable law. For example, we may use your Personal Information, such as your mailing address or phone number, to contact you about services or information we think might be of interest to you. Further information about TBSC’s principles and practices regarding the sharing of customer information with affiliates and outside companies can be found in our Privacy Notice; or
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
Our Disclosure Of Your Personal And Other Information
We may share your Personal and Other Information with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
Service Providers: We may disclose Personal and Other Information to our service providers who use it to perform tasks on TBSC’s behalf. Among other things, service providers help us manage and improve the Site, provide TBSC services, provide payment processing services, provide debt collection services, and administer your accounts. Our service providers may collect, process, and retain information about you directly on behalf of TBSC. Our service providers are prohibited from using the information we provide to them for their own purposes or for the purposes of any other entity.
Consistent With Our Financial Privacy Notice: We may also share our customer’s Personal and Other Information with affiliates and outside companies as described in our Privacy Notice.
Legal Purposes: We also may use or share your Personal or Other Information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- to comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party or for risk management purposes;
- to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
Aggregated or De-Identified Information: From time to time, TBSC may share aggregated or deidentified information about users of the Site or TBSC’s services, such as sharing reports on the usage of the Site or TBSC’s services for regulatory reporting.
Reviewing And Updating Your Information
In our information technology systems environment, TBSC maintains commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is foolproof, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not intend to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected this information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly take all reasonable steps to delete the data from our system.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you are welcome to write or call us toll free at:
The Best Service Company, Inc.
6700 S. Centinela Ave, Third Floor
Culver City, CA 90230
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT.