California Privacy Notice
Your Rights And Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right To Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, Or Sold
You have the right to request that a business disclose certain information to you about the personal information the business has collected, used, disclosed, or sold.
You may submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 237-8500. We will compare the information you submit to us with the information we have in our records to ensure your request meets the definition of "verifiable consumer request" under the CCPA. The information you may be asked to provide includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and account number or Social Security Number. We will then respond to your request in accordance with CCPA requirements.
Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
Over the past 12 months we have collected the following categories of information about consumers. This information is collected in connection with the collection of outstanding past due loans and other debts:
- Identifiers, such as name, address, email address, social security number, and driver's license number
- Personal Information Categories Listed in the California Customer Records Law, such as telephone number, financial information such as income and credit bureau information, bank account number, credit or debit card number, and medical information.
- Protected Classification Characteristics Under California or Federal Law, such as age, citizenship, marital status, and veteran or military status.
- Commercial Information, such as records of personal property, products, or services purchased.
- Biometric Information, such as voiceprints through recording of calls with consumers.
- Internet/Electronic Network Activity, such as browsing history and interactions with our websites.
- Professional/Employment-related Information, such as employment history.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from consumers, such as when they apply for one of our products.
- Indirectly from consumers, such as when they access our website and through the use
of tracking technologies such as cookies.
- From our clients, for whom we collect one of their customers' loan or debt on their
- Consumer reporting agencies, for purposes of obtaining credit information.
- Publicly available data sources.
Under the CCPA, "sell" includes disclosing or communicating personal information, and not necessarily a monetary exchange for personal information. (See the Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information section below for further details). We do not sell your personal information under the traditional definition under any circumstances. We do not sell (as defined by the CCPA) personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Right To Request Deletion Of Personal Information
You have the right to request that a business delete any of your personal information that is collected by the business, subject to certain exceptions. Most of the information we maintain is used in connection with collecting your outstanding past due loans and other debts and is therefore exempt from the CCPA.
You may submit your request to email@example.com or call (877) 237-8500. We will compare the information you submit to us with the information we have in our records to ensure we have a "verifiable consumer request" under the CCPA. The information you may be asked to provide includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and account number or Social Security Number. We will then respond to your request in accordance with CCPA requirements.
Right To Opt-Out Of The Sale Of Personal Information
Under the CCPA, "sell" includes releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating personal information, in addition to the traditional definition of a monetary exchange. The definition does not include sharing personal information with a service provider if the service provider does not further collect, sell, or use the personal information beyond the business purpose for which it was shared. Certain activities with a service provider are excluded in the definition. You have a right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
We do not sell personal information as defined in the CCPA. However, in the event we decide to sell personal information in the future, you may submit your request to opt out of the sale of information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 237-8500.
Right To Non-Discrimination For The Exercise Of Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA by doing any of the following: denying goods or services; charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer; or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Designating An Authorized Agent
You may use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. The person (or business registered with the California Secretary of State) you may have previously designated to act on your behalf for another purpose with us may be used to submit this request for you. If you haven’t previously designated an Authorized Agent, you may do so by contacting us.
Contact For More Information
The Best Service Company, Inc.
6700 S. Centinela Ave, Third Floor
Culver City, CA 90230
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT.